You know what you have to eat and do to lose weight; you’re just wasting time online hoping to find that magical wonder cure.
That certain food, a magical pill or the latest exercise gizmo.
No one food or pill on its own is going to make you lose weight.
You know that the pizza-beer- and Oreo- filled orgy isn’t the best way to go about your health.
Get up and take control of your life; you have to make the conscious decision to do something about it and follow through till the end.
Doesn’t matter how overweight, how old you are or how bad your life looks. Just do it!
Don’t whine and moan – just get on with it.
You shouldn’t complain if you aren’t going to do something about it.
You know that you can’t escape the hardships within your life, nor should you try to.
Try to make the best of the process and don’t take yourself too seriously.
It doesn’t have to get more complicated than this.
1) Join a gym and start lifting weights.
2) Go for a jog once a week.
3) Cut out heavily processed junk food.
4) Introduce lot of fruits and green vegetables to your diet.
5) Eat meat, fish and eggs (organic if you can afford it).
6) Reduce your carbohydrate intake and reintroduce them at the right time.
7) Bridge the gap with healthy fats.
8) Give it 100% of your effort – Don’t half ass it.
I hope this post has lit a fire in your belly and I would love to hear from you in the comments section below.
Have a great day!